|Job Title||Temporary Direct Marketing Manager - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£25.47 - 25.47 per hour|
|Job Published||29 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
TPP are recruiting for a temporary Direct Marketing Manager at a leading UK medical research charity. This is an excellent opportunity for any individual from a direct marketing background, who has strong experience of project managing campaigns and line management of a small team, to temporarily join a successful and ambitious direct marketing team. It will be based in their London Head Office.
The key responsibilities within this role include:
- Development, management and implementation of the organisation’s donor acquisition, retention and development strategies
- Line management of two Senior Direct Marketing Officers.
- Campaign, project and agency management across the campaigns.
- Develop and manage cash and regular giving programmes for acquisition and retention of donors.
- Management of large income budget
The successful individual will have the following experience:
- Significant experience of working in direct marketing within the charity sector
- Proven experience of managing complex and multiple direct marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable experience of line management.
- Experience of a wide range of direct marketing activities
- Experience of managing a large supporter base
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.