|Job Title||Team Administrator - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£18,400 - 22,466 per year|
|Job Published||10 Feb 2017|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
An International Charity is currently seeking a Team Administrator for a full time permanent position based in Oxford. The team you would be apart of works on around 20 festivals a year and includes Glastonbury, Shambala and Boomtown. This role would be office based. The closing date for this application is Friday, 17th Feb. Respond ASAP with interest.
Main responsibilities of the Team Administrator:
- Invoice record keeping.
- Being the key point of contact for incoming queries for the team.
- Providing full administration support including minute taking.
- Updating system information.
- Adhoc project management support.
- Get involved in the recruitment process for interns.
Essential criteria for the Team Administrator:
- Amazing interpersonal and communication ability.
- Excellent excel skills, V-lookup proficiency a desirable.
- Experience in a similar role doing record keeping.
- Highly organised with a can do attitude.
To apply for this Team Administrator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 59484DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.