|Job Title||Talent Management Consultant - EXPIRED|
|Location||West End, London|
|Salary||£34000 - £49000 per annum|
|Job Published||12 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
Please note although this is a 12 month FTC, there is tangible scope for this role to be an ongoing opportunity.
Our client is a prestigious international NFP organisation who actively promote learning and education opportunities between Britain and the rest of the world.
They are recruiting an experienced Talent professional to be responsible for customising and implementing their talent and L&D frameworks and approaches.
Main duties for the Talent Management Consultant include:
- Contribute to the development of strategies, share expertise and learning and ensure an integrated approach to all initiatives in talent and L&D
- Customise and implement global frameworks and approaches. providing coaching and guidance where necessary to ensure alignment, and effective design and implementation of all talent and L&D initiatives.
- Conduct learning needs analysis, working with Business Leads to understand changing business requirements.
- Design and implement learning and development solutions.
- Procure and manage 3rd party suppliers as required.
- Manage talent assessment and succession planning and provide input into global succession planning and batch process for senior roles.
- Lead on the development and deployment of identified talent across the organisation.
- Lead on building and embedding talent management capability by up skilling Business Leaders and HR colleagues in key talent areas.
- Lead on the development and maintenance of professional skills frameworks and career pathways.
- Monitor, report and provide insights on all talent and L&D activities
- Line manage a Senior HR Advisor and HR Assistant
Essential criteria for the Talent Management Consultant includes:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Commercial acumen and business understanding
- Senior stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Talent management trends and processes
- Training needs analysis
- Training design and development
- Basic understanding of workforce planning
- Experience of talent & succession practices
- Developing and implementing talent management initiatives in a complex matrix environment across multiple geographical locations (desirable)
- Experience within the learning and development team in an international setting (desirable)
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our HR, Learning & Development Team quoting the reference number 50890GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.