|Job Title||Supporter Engagement Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£35000 per annum|
|Job Published||01 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well established Health related charity are recruiting a new Supporter Engagement Manager to develop and implement the charities strategic vision for this vital function.
You will place a specific focus on the Supporter Journey and update their Membership programme. Ensuring high quality customer care, through effective line management of your team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Line management of Supporter Care Officer(s)
- To develop the Supporter Engagement strategy, ensuring a clear supporter journey is in place.
- To ensure the delivery of a well managed donation administration process that will support fundraising growth.
- To review and develop processes to improve efficiency, including consistent data management and donation processing.
- To lead on all membership support including membership renewals; carrying out a review of our membership product and implement changes as required.
- Responsible for developing and monitoring the departments budget, working with the finance team to reconcile fundraising and Direct Debit income.
Essential criteria includes:
- Extensive experience within Supporter Care or Membership.
- Experience of developing customer service strategy, implementation and monitoring and evaluation.
- Expertise in managing supporter/customer response processes, and delivering challenging service standards that measure both quality and quantity.
- Highly developed data management skills including querying, reporting, analysis, profiling and appending.
- Strong knowlegde and understanding of direct debit, gift aid processes and data protection requirements.
- Knowledge of individual fundraising techniques and how fundraising teams and supporter services need to work together.
To apply for this Supporter Engagement Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 51755GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.