|Job Title||Supporter Development Project Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28000 - £31000 per annum|
|Job Published||22 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a great opportunity to join the successful and ambitious Direct Marketing team at this leading health charity. The role available is for a Direct Marketing Campaign Manager who will be responsible for managing a variety of campaigns across different media channels to help retain donors. You will join a dynamic team at a time of innovation and growth during which you can develop and enhance your skills.
This charity is keen to see applicants from the commercial sector.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Develop and deliver the annual Supporter Development strategy to time and to budget
- Project manage campaigns, providing expertise in data selection, creative content and the selection of appropriate media channels.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all campaigns against campaign objectives & strategic KPIs
- To manage the creative development of direct marketing campaigns by liaising with internal stakeholders
- Assist with the selection, management and development of good working relationships with external suppliers
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of DM campaign management including liaising with agencies
- Experience of developing a direct marketing strategy including budget management
- Familiarity with marketing databases and the ability to conduct analysis using Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Closing Date: 5th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.