|Job Title||Supporter Development Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26.5k - 28k per year|
|Job Published||04 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This is an opportunity for a Direct Marketing Fundraiser to be part of a national charity dedicated to making this country a place where disabled people have the same opportunities as everyone else.
As a Supporter Development Fundraiser you will be managing a variety of fundraising activities both online and offline. The main purpose of this role is developing and delivering campaigns in order to generate and maximise cash, raffle and regular giving income. You will also be responsible for account managing external agencies.
- Increasing the retention rates and value of supporters.
- Delivering focussed direct mail, telemarketing, digital and mobile marketing campaigns to secure donations, retain/upgrade existing supporters and generate further income.
- Working with external suppliers to ensure that they are operating to the highest standards.
- Daily lead with external agencies, managing deadlines and budgets alongside identifying areas of improvement for campaigns.
- Actively input into the supporter development strategy.
- Implement campaigns to support annual appeals (prize-led and house to house collection programme for offline and online audiences).
- Proven track record of driving results through DM.
- Experience of putting together and implementing project/campaign plans, as well as delivering supporter development campaigns.
- Track record of delivering income growth.
- Experience of working within set budgets.
- Experience of monitoring campaign progress and reporting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written, verbal and relationship building skills.
CLOSING DATE: 16th AUGUST
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Emily on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com.
We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Free training for fundraisers provided!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute Of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP recruitment website: http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.