|Job Title||Supporter Data Analyst - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30435 - £34137 per annum|
|Job Published||17 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well established youth charity are recruiting an experienced Data Analyst to work in their Watford office.
The successful candidate will deliver a suite of high quality analysis, dashboards and reports drawn from our supporter database (The Raiser's Edge),
helping fundraising teams improve donor relationships and develop customer journeys through evidence-based decision making.
Please note flexible working could be an option, with some time spent in their Central London Office.
Main duties for the Data Analyst include:
- Develop a programme of standard reports/dashboards to improve our knowledge of our supporters, fundraising products and fundraising performance.
- Contribute to improvements in KPI reporting to provide relevant management information.
- Undertake bespoke analysis to influence and direct the development of the fundraising strategy, including audience trends and supporter insight.
- Work closely with colleagues and external agencies to design and develop attrition, lifetime value and propensity models for different fundraising audiences.
- Support business cases for investment with data analysis as appropriate.
- Interpret and communicate analysis, research and trends to key stakeholders.
Essential criteria for the Data Analyst includes:
- Ability to collate, analyse, interpret and present data accurately and in a timely manner.
- Able to communicate complex data, analysis and processes to non-technical staff whether verbally or in writing.
- Able to manage multiple tasks to deadlines.
- Advanced user of Excel (including Excel macros, linked workbooks, pivot tables, etc).
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems (ideally Raiser's Edge).
- Thorough knowledge of Database Marketing principles, including segmentation, predictive modelling, data protection, lifetime value, return on investment, sampling.
- Experience of manipulating large data sets and proactively identifying data issues and areas for development.
- Knowledge of analysis and reporting/data visualisation tools (such as Business Objects, Crystal Reports and MapPoint).
- Experience of a range of statistical packages and tools, such as SPSS and SAS, with an understanding of the most appropriate software to use for specific activities.
To apply for this Data Analyst role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52044GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.