|Job Title||Supporter Care Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£25,851 per year|
|Job Published||31 Oct 2016|
|Contact Name||OS Temp Team|
Supporter Care Officer - 3 month contract
The Supporter Care Officer will support the Individual Giving team and wider
Fundraising directorate in all areas of fundraising including community and challenge events
and will play a key role in communicating with and supporting our regular donors.
The Supporter Care Officer position is crucial in supporting the team to continue to grow and
expand our impact. In preparing for the next stage of our growth we are looking to increase
and diversify our income. This will include a major focus on implementing and sustaining
excellent Supporter Care as we grow our database of individual supporters, with a specific
focus on regular donors.
Your job will be to deliver effective management of supporter relationships, in particular to
potential supporters, existing donors and supporters of the organisation. The focus will be
to provide excellent supporter care by monitoring and reviewing written and verbal
communications with Supporters, ensuring the Supporter Care Team are responding to
supporter feedback and developing engaging relationships.
- You will already have database and CRM experience
- You will have worked in customer and/or supporter services roles previously
- You will be naturally well organised and be able to prioritise your work independently
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will be a team player
- You will possess the ability to be proactive and to effectively problem solve
- You will have the ability to work under pressure and to handle challenging situations
- You will understand the importance of supporter journeys and stewardship
We'd like you to have as many of these as possible
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Friendly, outgoing personality with good communication skills
- Familiarity with the charity and not-for-profit sector
- Marketing and/or fundraising qualification
Cause: Health Charity
Role: Supporter Care Officer
Location: Central London
Employment Type: 3 month contract with possible extension
Salary/rate: £25,851pa (pro-rata)
Working hours: full-time
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.