|Job Title||Supporter Care Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||Horsham, West Sussex|
|Salary||£32000 per annum|
|Job Published||22 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Temporary Team|
Supporter Care Manager - 6 Month Contract
Our client a large animal charity are seeking an interim supporter care manager to join them at a busy time for the organisation, they require someone with previous experience in a similar role weather that be in a Supporter Care role in a charity or a strong customer service management background.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a team that supports fundrasing appeals. Championing supporter care, complaint resolution and stewardship across the wider charity, positioning the supporter and their engagement at the heart of the charity.
Experience and knowledge:
- Experience managing a customer-service focused team.
- Proven experience devising and producing effective qualitative and quantitative reports and analysis.
- Experience recruiting and developing staff, resource planning and forecasting accordingly.
- Proven experience in managing and escalating complaints within a team.
- An understanding and experience working with relational CRM databases.
- Exceptional communication skills with a good understanding of the needs of fundraising teams.
Supporter Services Manager
6 Month Contract
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.