|Job Title||Supporter Care Executive - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£11 - £12.85 per hour|
|Job Published||08 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Temporary Team|
A leading health charity is seeking an experienced Supporter Care Executive this is for 3 months initially with the possibility of extension and/or a permanent role becoming available.
Main Purpose of Job
Primarily to work with the Supporter Care Manager to conduct a gap analysis of supporter care compliance, and map and improve processes and work on projects to deliver an excellent level of customer care to fundraising supporters of the Charity. Also to be responsible for championing supporter care and best practice across the fundraising department and amongst other key stakeholders. To be responsible for ensuring that the Charity's supporter care knowledge base is maintained and up to date with relevant documents and information to facilitate best practice across the organisation.
Main scope of the role:
- Compliance and Best Practice
- Business Process and Procedure Mapping
- Managing Relationships (Internal and External)
- Broad experience in a supporter care environment within the NFP sector (Essential)
- Able to manage on workload and think 'outside the box'
- Excellent administrative skills with great attention to detail
- Understanding of processes in supporter care enough to change and update offer new ideas
- Good writing skills
- Understanding of Raisers Edge or similar fundraising database
Supporter Care Executive
Temporary 3 months possible of permanent role
London Central (good tube links)
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.