|Job Title||Strategic Account Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£36600 per annum|
|Job Published||24 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the corporate partnership team at this health charity as a Strategic Account Manager. The postholder will be responsible for developing long-term strategic partnerships, developing and uplifting the organisation's high profile partnerships.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Responsible for upselling and cross selling key accounts maximising income at all times
- Lead on delivering multi-layered corporate partnership accounts, planning and implementing fundraising strategies for key accounts
- Responsible for developing bespoke partnership plans to deliver realistic income and expenditure targets
- Monitor and evaluate all account management activities, producing impact reports when required
- Responsible for planning and monitoring the allocation of account budgets
- Line mange one member of staff
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial understanding and cross sector business knowledge
- Proven experience of relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Persuasive and engaging oral and written communication skills
- Experience of planning and managing budgets and evidence of hitting income targets
- Ability to use own initiative and demonstrate analytical thinking
Closing Date: 6th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.