|Job Title||Sports Events Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£25709 - £27098 per annum|
|Job Published||26 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
A well respected health charity is recruiting for a Sports Events Officer who will be responsible for co-ordinating a portfolio of sports events increasing the profile and levels of net income for the charity.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To lead on the planning and delivery of at least 6 running and challenge events per year including the London Marathon
- Developing new recruitment strategies to maximise the number of supporters taking part in events
- Regularly report on the recruitment and income for all sports events
- Ensure all supporters are stewarded in a consistent and cost-effective manner
- To attend events and ensure that the profile and reputation of the charities is enhanced
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to prioritise and manage a demanding workload
- Experience of building strong working relationships with supporters and stakeholders
- Experience of organising and delivering fundraising events
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage all aspects of administration
- Experience of working to agreed income targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Excellent written, verbal and presentational skills with the ability to communicate to a wide audience
Closing Date: 30th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.