|Job Title||Special Events Manager|
|Salary||£28k - 34k per year|
|Job Published||02 Jun 2017|
This is a great opportunity to join this friendly and collaborative team at this health charity as a Special Events Manager. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of events including gala dinners, fashion shows and receptions. They have a flexible working culture in this organisation.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Working with committees of high value volunteers to organise events
- Develop and implement a long term major events strategy to ensure the rejuvenation of longstanding events and underpin growth of net income.
- Manage and monitor the major events income and expenditure budgets
- Manage Events interns
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience of managing events within the charity sector and working towards financial targets
- Experience of managing income and expenditure budgets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong internal and external stakeholder management
Closing date: 12th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
A much loved Children’s charity is seeking a Fundraising Events Manager . The position is permanent and paying between £37k to £41k. You will join the Mass Participation team which offers fantastic events to its supporters; including marathons, climbing Kilimanjaro, trekking over the Yorkshire d...
This well known, award winning health charity is recruiting a Regional Fundraising Manager. The post holder will lead and develop a team of fundraisers to deliver regional fundraising initiatives. This role will be based in St Albans however there will be some flexibility on home working. Overa...