|Job Title||Special Events Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29k - 32k per year|
|Job Published||18 Mar 2016|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This well respected youth charity is looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Special Events Manager to join their successful events team. You will be responsible for delivering a portfolio of events, generating and growing income.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- To project manage and deliver major events (e.g. £100k+), including event creation, production and supplier negotiation
- To line manage one direct report and volunteers
- To play a key role in organising smaller events such as gala balls and dinners and corporate hospitality events
- Prepare detailed and accurate budgets and project plans for all events
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working on income generating events and liaising with senior personnel
- Experience in stewardship and cultivation programmes
- Ability to multi task and work effectively under pressure
- Successfully manage and reconcile budgets and financial monitoring
Closing Date: 1st April
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.