|Job Title||Special Events Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£24k - 28k per year|
|Job Published||14 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This well respected youth charity is looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Special Events Executive to join their successful events team. You will be responsible for supporting the team to develop and deliver a portfolio of events, generating and growing income.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- To support the delivery of major events worth over £200,000 by registering clients and donors and liaising with
- To be responsible for communicating regularly and building relationships with event participants
- To play a key role in organising smaller events such as gala balls and dinners and corporate hospitality events
- To support the team in preparing detailed and accurate budgets and project plans for all events
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working on income generating events and liaising with senior personnel
- Experience in stewardship and cultivation programmes
- Ability to multi task and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
Closing Date: 26th August
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 for an informal chat or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.