|Job Title||Social Media Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29000 - £30000 per annum|
|Job Published||08 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Marketing|
This leading charity is looking for an experienced social media professional who is looking for a challenge.
Reporting into the Digital Media Manager, you will be responsible for creating the social media strategy and managing their online communities with specific responsibility for Facebook, Twitter (including Vine), YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tumblr and Flickr. You will be responding to all comments and questions in a timely, friendly and sensitive manner, flagging to colleagues where appropriate and ensure that any negative comments are managed honestly and efficiently.
The Social Media Manager will work as part of the larger digital team and proactively plan social media campaigns and content based on the long-term marketing strategy and campaigns. Reactively know a good story and opportunity and maximise it using the best type of content, with distribution through the appropriate channels. This post will also use tools such as Hootsuite, Gorkana and Google Analytics to monitor and report on social media activity.
The appointed candidate will have:
- A track record of increasing reach and engagement through management of social media accounts
- Demonstrable passion for social media community management and ability to foster on-going engagement across platforms
- Experience of delivering significant social media marketing campaigns, ideally including paid for media
- Excellent Photoshop and picture editing skills, with a keen eye for design
- Experience of filming and editing short form video content for social media
- Creative thinker with impeccable persuasive copywriting skills
- Enthusiasm for ever-evolving social media trends, and the digital marketing landscape at large
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment; must be a team player
- Diligent work ethic; some flexible weekend/evening work will be required
- The drive to promote the use of social media across the organisation
- Experience of running a live Facebook/Twitter Q&A with senior members of staff
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to me quoting the reference number in the subject line.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.