|Job Title||Social Business Analyst / Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Job Published||24 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This leading charity and social enterprise are recruiting a Social Business Manager to join their expanding social investment team.
The role is split between two key areas.
The first, to provide a consultative advisory service to charities and social enterprise on social impact and enabling to become investment ready.
The second to be responsible for a grant giving programme and the related fund management.
Although previous experience in social impact or social investment is not essential, you will need a sound business knowledge with an understanding of how charities operate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to step in the charity sector and build new skills around monitoring & evaluation, financial modeling and how to measure social impact.
Main duties for the Social Business Manager include:
- Deliver social impact consultancy and investment readiness projects
- Conduct business analysis and due-diligence on social enterprises and charities for investment.
- Perform (excel) financial and business modelling for social investment purposes and strategic project work.
- Project manage social investment funds, incl. managing external partners, investment panel processes and engaging fund applicants.
Essential criteria for the Social Business Manager include:
- Ability to analyse company financial data
- Ability to apply business expertise to social enterprises and not-for-profits
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial and innovative environment
- Demonstrable interest in and commitment to social enterprise
To apply for this Social Business Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 51434GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.