|Job Title||Settlements Officer - Income - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28k - 30k per year|
|Job Published||14 Nov 2016|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
Would you like to work for a leading government organisation?
Do you have experience or knowledge of Financial markets?
If so, one of the leading government organisation based in London are looking for a Settlements Officer to join their growing team.
This is a newly created role offering a salary between £28,000 - £30,000 per annum.
Some of your key duties are:
• Procession Euro Government and Foreign Exchange transactions
• Processional Gilt Repo transactions
• Processing the daily investment management cash flows
• Confirming trades with market counterparties on products
• Ensuring price feeds are correctly updated
Key skills required for this role are:
• Excellent communication skills with both external and internal stakeholders
• Proven ability to resolve problems and queries
• Ability to operate to tight deadlines
• Knowledge of the “repo fixed income product”
• Desirable – awareness of the requisite settlement systems i.e. CREST, Euroclear and Clearstream
You will be required to work over time in this role.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.