|Job Title||Senior Youth Fundraising Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k per year|
|Job Published||27 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
A leading poverty relief charity are looking for somebody to join their fun and energetic fundraising team as a Senior Youth Fundraising Executive. This role focusses specifically on devising and implementing a strategy to maximise income generated for the organisation from young people aged five to nineteen in schools, at home and at youth groups. The position offers an individual looking for a new challenge, a great opportunity to develop and direct young people’s fundraising.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- Devising and implementing a strategy to maximise income generation from young people
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the wider management team to develop compelling fundraising propositions for young people
- Ensure that all youth fundraising, supports and enhances the organisation’s plans and objectives
- Inform fundraising campaigns and strategies
- Manage relationships with potential and current young fundraisers to ensure best return
- With the Head of Youth Engagement, develop creative fundraising proposals for young people
- Set budget plans for each activity
- Develop an evaluation strategy of individual activities and overall campaigns
- Manage a temporary campaign assistant
The successful applicant will have the following experience and skills:
- Experience of developing fundraising plans
- Experience of relationship management
- Experience of managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Experience of successful project management
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Ability to think strategically
Closing Date: Tuesday 1st September AM
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.