|Job Title||Senior Trusts Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£34k - 39k per year|
|Job Published||15 Dec 2015|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This academic research organisation is recruiting for a Senior Trusts Fundraising Manager to join their small team on a part-time basis. They are looking for a motivated fundraiser who will be responsible for researching, writing applications and stewarding of a portfolio of trusts, foundations and statutory sources.
This is a new role, with huge potential for growth, offering the opportunity to make a significant strategic contribution to our work and to the lives of clinicians, scientists and public health workers in the most resource-poor countries of the world
Key duties within this role will include:
- To secure restricted and unrestricted funding from charitable trusts, foundations and statutory sources
- Manage and enhance relationships with current trust and statutory supporters
- Submitting high-quality applications in line with KPIs
- To research and identify prospects
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of successfully soliciting funds from trust and statutory sources
- Experience of producing timely, high-quality reports and managing targets and deadlines
- Experience of effectively researching trusts and foundations to create a strong pipeline of prospects
- Strong communication skills, oral and excellent written skills
Closing Date: 11th January
For the right candidate this organisation will consider full and part time applications
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 02071 986 040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.