|Job Title||Senior Trusts and Statutory Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30k - 33k per year|
|Job Published||13 Jan 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This environmental and sustainability charity is looking for their new Senior Trusts and Statutory Fundraiser to join their small and ambitious team. You will be responsible for identifying significant statutory and major grant sources (>£100K), develop and write tenders and major grant applications. This role will also encompass line managing one individual.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare high quality funding applications from the Big Lottery, local, and regional sources as required
- Identify new funding streams in line with the organisations mission in order to maximise income for programmes.
- Lead on strategic tender submissions from statutory and trust sources
You will need the following experience:
- Experience winning income from statutory, trust and foundations, and lottery tenders
- Excellent oral and written skills and the ability to produce creative applications
Closing Date: 18 January 2017
Interviews: 20 January 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.