|Job Title||Fundraising Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£24000 - £30000 per annum|
|Job Published||28 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This highly respected international climate change organisation is recruiting for a Fundraising Executive to join its small team and work to generate income from trusts & foundations, and major donors.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Working with the communications and programmes teams to develop fundraising materials for a philanthropic audience
- Produce presentations to be delivered at funder meetings
- Managing events for major donors
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing funders including trusts and foundations, and high net worth individuals
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A solid understanding of fundraising, ideally with experience gained in a trust fundraising or major donor fundraising position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of competency when presenting written documents, and a clear, concise, professional manner
- Ability to manage a demanding workload, with a flexible and collaborative approach
- Ability to build positive relationships with charity funders and colleagues alike
Closing date: 11th May 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.