|Job Title||Senior Trust Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26000 - £30000 per annum|
|Job Published||11 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading medical research charity is recruiting for a Senior Trust Fundraising Executive to work as a key part of its small, proactive and successful Trust Fundraising team.
Key duties within this role are as follows:
- Manage and develop a portfolio of trust donors to secure long-term, increased value donations - including smaller trusts giving under £5k and larger trusts giving more than this
- Identify, research and cultivate new trust prospects
- Be responsible for delivering personal income targets for the financial year and contributing to the Trust and Relationship Fundraising annual income budget
- Be responsible for delivering monthly activity targets
- Develop a stewardship programme for your own portfolio, including writing relationship development plans for account-managed trust donors and prospects and following through on agreed next steps
- Contribute to the planning, organisation and execution of trust prospect cultivation as well as the team's overall stewardship plans
- Research and tailor project information, in order to write appropriate and compelling grant applications which meet the aims and objectives of grant-making bodies
- To write, and submit in a timely fashion, appropriate written reports to funders on how grants have been spent
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to influence, persuade and negotiate with Trustees and key decision-makers of grant-making bodies, both in writing and face to face
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise accordingly
- Understanding of financial management including budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Proven track record of achieving income against agreed financial targets
- Proven track record of successfully applying to large charitable trusts and/or the Big Lottery Fund, and preparing written reports to funders
- Demonstrable experience of writing high quality, persuasive applications to potential funders
Closing Date: 23rd June 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.