|Job Title||Senior Supervision Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30k - 35k per year|
|Job Published||06 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Glen Manners|
This well-established regulatory body are recruiting a Senior Supervision Officer to work within their Supervision & Authorisation team.
The successful candidate will conduct risk-based assessments with key clients and in turn, implement quality assurance measures in line with the departments Supervision programme.
Our client is very open minded regarding your professional back ground, so if you are intrigued, please contact me.
Main duties include:
- Planning and preparing supervision cases and setting up systems to administer them.
- Desk-based assessment of supervision results, including determining level of risk and the required follow up action.
- Involvement in supervision visits and thematic reviews, including leading visits when required.
- Data and evidence collection and management, including pro-actively identifying risks that require attention.
- Analysing evidence and producing reports on supervision activity.
- Dealing with written and telephone queries and responding to correspondence; and
- Assessing validity of evidence provided through client applications.
- Advising on whether to grant authorisation and if so with what conditions.
Essential criteria includes:
- Degree or relevant work experience.
- Experience of analysing information and taking decisions against defined criteria.
- Working independently and delivering results.
- Prioritising work effectively in a periodically pressured environment
To apply for this Senior Supervision Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 54355GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.