|Job Title||Senior Risk Officer (Supervision & Authorisation) - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£35000 per annum|
|Job Published||10 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well established regulatory body are recruiting an experienced risk professional to be responsible for the operational management of their supervision programme, policies and activities.
You will manage the end to end authroisation process and via robust risk management you will effectively apply risk-based supervision to a portfolio of clients.
Other responsibilities include:
- Identify and manage data collection and management information requirements.
- Take the lead on complex and technical supervision or authorisation cases, including taking the lead on supervision visits to the client.
- Ensure all authorisation applications are managed, prioritised and assessed within regulatory and target timescales.
- Apply the risk framework throughout the process to produce robust and consistent authorisation decisions.
- Take senior level responsibility for complex and cases;
- Identify and managing information requirements to facilitate robust reporting.
- Manage a small team within the authorisation section.
Experience will be required in one or more of the following areas -
To apply for this Senior Risk Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 51789GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.