|Job Title||Senior Retention Manager|
|Salary||£50k - 56.5k per year|
|Job Published||18 Apr 2017|
This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the UKs largest disability charities as a Senior Retention Manager you will lead and manage the retention team, being responsible for the development and delivery of all retention activities within Individual Giving. This year is an extremely important year in this charity’s strategy and you will be leading a team with significant budget responsibility.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To lead the strategic development and ongoing delivery of integrated customer contact strategies and excellent supporter experience
- Forecasting income and expenditure budgets
- Working with the other Managers to contribute to the overall development and implementation of the strategy
- To manage, motivate and support all staff to achieve agreed targets / performance indicators
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant direct marketing experience within a multi-channel, multi discipline environment
- In-depth understanding of the effective development and use of supporter contact strategies
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team with a proven track record of coaching and mentoring staff
- Experience of monitoring, reporting and forecasting against plans and budgets
Closing Date: 5th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this well-known disability charity as the Head of Supporter Acquisition & Retention. It is an exciting time for this organisation, the direct marketing programme is already well established and have strong fundraisers managing the campaigns. The role w...
The Organisation A much-loved children’s charity based in London is seeking a Senior Philanthropy Manager (Individual Major Giving). The Role This is an exciting time to join a highly respected and well known charity within a vibrant and busy fundraising department. This is a successful tea...
Are you a skilled communicator who has the ability to reach a variety of groups and individuals by phone or face to face? Do you thrive in a busy environment and a are looking for your next fundraising challenge? We are working with a highly regarded national charity to recruit a dedicated and...
A well respected health charity is recruiting for an Events Manager who will be responsible for building a successful programme of running and challenge events, increasing the profile of events, and levels of net income for the charity. Key duties within this position will include: - Developin...