|Job Title||Senior Retention Direct Marketing Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30000 per annum|
|Job Published||12 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This household name children's charity with a worldwide reputation for excellence is recruiting for a Senior Direct Marketing Officer, Retention, to join its ambitious and talented team.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Stewardship of regular givers including managing the welcome programme for all new regular givers, working closely with the acquisition team and agencies
- Manage upgrade and reactivation programmes using telemarketing, print and digital communications
- Support the Donor Development Manager in the overall delivery of the charity's cash appeal programme
- Assist with briefing agencies and the in house design team
- Participate in campaign planning with the data marketing team to ensure maximum effectiveness of campaign analysis
- Manage all fulfilment for the team
- Project manage the production of the charity magazine, working with the in house design and editorial team
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant direct marketing experience gained in either a charity environment or a fundraising agency
- Ability to manage campaigns
- Ability to think creatively and take advantage of new opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, to a range of people at different levels
Closing date: 1st July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.