|Job Title||Senior Radiographer - MRI - Cardiff - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28k - 35k per year + sustenance + Bonus|
|Job Published||28 Nov 2016|
|Contact Name||Healthcare Team|
NO WEEKENDS OR ONCALL EVER!!
We are seeking a HCPC registered MRI Radiographer to join a new diagnostic imaging centre in Cardiff, with links to the world famous Harley Street Region.
The successful MRI Radiographer will use their expertise to provide patients with the best possible care and experience.
Key duties of this role include:
- Carrying out MRI investigations
- Contribute to the continued development and improvement of an innovative MRI service
- Participate in a functioning team
Key qualifications / requirements:
- HCPC registration
- Postgraduate or post registration MRI qualification
- 3 years + MRI experience
NO NIGHTS, ONCALL OR WEEKENDS
Package on offer:
- £35000 - £38000 per annum basic salary
- Complimentary lunch and beverages
- Financial bonus based dependent on company performance
Please contact Rob on 0207 198 6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat about this opportunity.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.