|Job Title||Senior Public Affairs and Policy Adviser - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£35180 - £38750 per annum|
|Job Published||23 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Marketing|
Our client, a fantastic education charity, based in central London is currently seeking a Senior Public Affairs and Policy Adviser to join their team of 6 on a 12 month contract. This Role will report to the Associate Director of Press, Public Affairs and Policy, and line manage one Policy Officer. This is a broad role also encompassing external relations and communications. You would be responsible for influencing key political figures and liaising with stakeholders while ensuring the charities political neutrality. You would be tasked with implementing policy that is focused and favoured by political parties, and would be a key figure in driving forward the charities influencing work.
- Proven experience in public affairs and policy, ideally within education
- Knowledge of Education policy
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders internally to encourage effective working relationships across departments
- Proven ability to assess policy opportunities and risks
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
If you would like to apply please email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this ad. You will then receive full details of the role and the specifications for the supporting statement which will have to be submitted by 9am Tuesday May 5th. Interviews are likely to take place W/C May 11th.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.