|Job Title||Senior Project Officer - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£38000 per annum|
|Job Published||30 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well established International charity are recruiting an experience Senior Project Officer to assist their Director in the creation of their PMO (Programme Management Office) function.
Main duties for the Senior Project Officer include:
- Act as Programme Manager, coordinating a wide range of projects across the organisation.
- Act as Project Manager to significant corporate projects.
- Establish a programme management framework to ensure consistent approach.
- Receive project submissions from all directorates and act as final arbiter prior to forwarding to board for approval
- Provide regular updates on performance and progress of programmes/projects
- Effectively plan any additional resources, requesting sufficient staff as necessary or managing expectations around what can be realisticlly achieved,
Essential criteria for the Senior Project Officer include:
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent
- Excellent programme and project management skills - preferably gained within an NGO.
- Strong analytic skills particularly with regard to impact and risk assessment
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a diverse audience
- Ability to work across functions, teams and levels promoting collaborative working
- Ability to influence others and to drive project teams towards meeting project milestones and targets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the production of comprehensive project reports.
- Experience of resource planning.
- Experience of programme/project office environments and the use of PM tools
To apply for this Senior Project Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.