A leading global awarding body are recruiting for a Senior Product Manager to drive forward portfolios to support and retain students and members by creating quality learning and career opportunities.
- Manage entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Take ownership of a defined portfolio of products and enterprise activities.
- Plan, manage and report on the activity of the product portfolio
- Review and report the performance of products and product ranges, including pricing, profitability and operational product metrics.
- Create Business Cases for new product developments to achieve sponsorship and investment.
- Work with product owners, internal experts and external third parties to design and develop products.
Key experience for this role includes:
- Excellent knowledge of marketing, sales and product development processes
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Experience of developing and delivering strategies, achievement measures and business plans
- Experience of managing and prioritising investment portfolios
- Experience of product pricing and forecasting
- Interest in big data, predictive analytics and relevant industry trends
- Technical product background, preferably with experience in SaaS and mobile
- Knowledge and experience of trends in learning and education technologies
To apply for this role please contact the Education Team quoting reference number J54935KP before Wednesday 24th February 2016.
Ref: EXPIRED - J54935KP | Published: 19th Feb 2016