|Job Title||Senior Philanthropy Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£33,138 to £34,243|
|Job Published||17 Oct 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This leading UK homelessness charity with a very well-known and highly regarded brand is recruiting for a Senior Philanthropy Executive to join its award winning fundraising team. With a focus on account management of your own portfolio of high net worth individuals this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous major gifts experience or transferable skills gained in a similar role.
Key duties within this position are as follows:
- Build relationships with, and generate income from, key major donors for the organisation in order to meet targets
- Solicit gifts as and when appropriate through making fundraising asks, in order to achieve an annual income target which incorporates monthly and annual gifts, new business gifts and multi-year pledges
- Support line manager with setting budgets and forecasting
- Monitor and report on income and other key performance indicators
- Maximise the support of new and existing major donors, arranging and attending face to face meetings and building relationships
- Maintain consistently high standards for all major donor communication
- Help develop and implement strategies to recruit senior volunteers who are able to help the charity to further expand its network of new prospects
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous major donor fundraising experience or transferable experience of successfully building relationships with high net worth individuals
- Track record of successfully interacting with influential individuals to secure significant gifts or accounts
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st October 2016
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice Wood on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.