|Job Title||Senior Operations Manager/Chief Exec - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£24k per year + 40k pro rata, flexi hours|
|Job Published||05 Jul 2016|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
A fantastic NFP health consumer champion are seeking a Director/Senior Operations Manager to provide operational and strategic leadership on a part time basis (3 days per week) to their office in West London.
Established to play a pivotal role in promoting the interests of local residence, this organisation have ambitious plans to implement effective and pragmatic plans to make a real difference to services on a national and local level.
Main duties for the Director/Senior Operations Manager:
• Formulate and review the organisation’s mission, policies and strategic plan
• Have management oversight of budget
• Ensure contracts are managed effectively, delivering to agreed outcomes
• Maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including statutory bodies, Councils and community sector leaders
• Seek opportunities to develop and promote the organisation
Essential criteria for the Director/Senior Operations Manager:
• With excellent interpersonal skills, you’ll have experience leading an effective NFP organisation
• Understanding of charity governance and working with a Board
• Experience working with senior level public sector agencies and the voluntary sector
• Knowledge and skills to work in partnership with a wide range of people and organisations
• Interpersonal, with the ability to provide strong leadership
To apply for this Director/Senior Operations Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 55300SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.