|Job Title||Senior New Programme Design and Development Advisor - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£48000 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Published||16 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading international medical charity is recruiting for a Senior New Programme Development Advisor to work in its fundraising team. This is a maternity cover position, working for this successful charity at their head office in London.
The successful candidate will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Support country programs to develop vigorous and successful proposals for institutional donors, including bi-lateral and multilateral donors, private foundations, charitable trusts, and host country governments.
- Contribute to developing regional fundraising strategies, facilitating project design processes, engaging with partners, and building the capacity of the charity's programs to implement efficient new business development strategies.
- Manage all aspects of the proposal development process.
- Supporting or leading the coordination of the proposal development and submission process.
- Identify and pursue partnership and funding opportunities from major funders and manage relationships with partner organizations related to potential and specific funding opportunities.
- Coordinate the proposal development process for proposals and budgets submitted in partnership with other organisations.
- Collaborate with senior management including regional directors and country directors to develop action plans for new business opportunities for countries and regions.
- Track donor funding trends, policies and priorities and communicate these to directors and support teams.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience working in international program management, business development, or international development. Experience in international health and with bilateral donors, e.g., USAID and DFID
- Proven experience in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders under rigorous deadlines
- Proven track record of developing technical strategies for multifaceted proposals and in securing high-value contracts from donors, foundations, and trusts
- Proven experience in strategic planning, programmatic design and budget development
- Proven relationship building skills and ability to work collaboratively and effectively in cross-cultural settings and with a wide variety of organisations
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.