|Job Title||Senior New Partnerships Manager|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£36500 - £39000 per annum|
|Job Published||10 Aug 2017|
This leading homelessness charity are recruiting for a Senior New Business Manager to join their dynamic team. You will line manage two direct reports supporting their development and encouraging them to deliver their own long-term, strategic partnerships.
The role will include:
- To lead on securing income from a range of high-value corporate partnerships focusing on strategic, mutually beneficial partnerships
- To develop high quality, bespoke, creative presentations and proposals and partnership agreements
- To line manage two direct reports and to act as an effective, motivating leader and line manager
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven and demonstrable experience of soliciting partnerships at six figure levels or other transferable experience of securing new business in commercial environment
- Performance and target driven, committed to achieving and exceeding targets
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
A leading national children's charity which aims to protect children from abuse is seeking a Corporate Partnerships Manager. You will join the national account management team which has a team of ten. This role will be focused on account management rather than new business. The Role You will d...
This international development charity is currently recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Officer. This role will focus on both new business and account management, at first the position will focus heavily on business development and you will approach companies with new and exciting ideas on ...
This health charity is recruiting for a Head of New Business who will be responsible for developing the corporate fundraising strategy to grow income from new corporate partners. This charity have had great success within the retail sector and are now looking to diversify their corporate app...
A brand-new opportunity has arisen to join a much loved national children's charity to develop new commercial partnerships to fulfil their mission of improving and protecting the lives of thousands of children. The charity currently partners with many commercial organisations, many of which are ...