|Job Title||Senior New Partnerships Executive - Closes soon - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£34550 per annum|
|Job Published||04 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading medical charity is recruiting for a Senior New Partnerships Executive to join is highly successful team. This is a great opportunity for someone with previous new business experience within corporate fundraising to join a household name charity with some great opportunity to achieve!
Key duties include:
- Work proactively to secure opportunities that have long term benefit to the organisation
- Lead of the development of approach strategies for designated industry sectors and income streams
- Prepare high quality, compelling proposals and presentations for prospective partners in a timely manner
- Work across a variety of corporate fundraising mechanisms including COTY, sponsorship, cause related marketing and strategic partnerships
- Deliver against income targets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Track record of securing five or six figure partnerships in corporate fundraising or demonstrable experience of working in a similar role in the commercial sector
- Experience of successfully developing relationships with people at all levels, both internally and externally
- Track record of meeting targets
- Ability to produce clear and persuasive fundraising proposals
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Well developed negotiation and influencing skills
Closing date: Friday 5th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.