|Job Title||Senior New Business Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£38000 - £40000 per annum|
|Job Published||20 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading charity is currently recruiting for a Senior New Business Manager (12 month contract) to join its corporate fundraising team. Responsible for identifying and winning partnerships in the retail and technology sector, maximising income and other opportunities to support the new business strategy
Key duties within this position will include:
- Develop a pipeline of long term, multifaceted partnerships that maximise income
- Create compelling propositions that deliver benefit to partners and the charity
- Lead the negotiations and pitch processes to win new partnerships for allocated prospects including, strategic partnerships and Charity of the Year relationships
- Effectively manage the New Business Manager to secure their own partnerships
- Ensure a thorough and effective hand over for optimum account management
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial understanding and cross sector business knowledge
- Evidence of successful acquisition of partnerships of significant value
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Expert sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and demonstrate analytical thinking
Closing Date: 6th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.