|Job Title||Senior Marketing Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30000 - £32000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits|
|Job Published||05 Nov 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Marketing|
This is a brilliant opportunity for a marketing executive with a commercial background to step into the charity sector. Our client is a national disability charity, and they have created a new role for a senior marketing executive. As a Senior Marketing Executive, your primary role will be to support the Individual Giving Manager in implementing multi-channel marketing. You will be responsible for delivering print and digital marketing for any fundraising activities or campaigns.
This role will require an eager candidate with the ability to foster existing partner relationships while actively improving customer service. This role will require you to prioritise your workload effectively whilst maintaining standards under a deadline driven pressure.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience in multi channel marketing in a commercial environment
- Experience of implementing and delivering direct mail campaigns, print marketing collateral and email marketing.
- Proven ability to write engaging and accurate copy.
- Overseeing and liaising with design agencies
- Experience of data analysis techniques.
- Professional marketing qualification
- Previous experience of using Raisers Edge
This charity offers fantastic benefits to start from day one, including: non contributory pension, company health care, free parking, 26 annual leave days (plus bank holidays).
CV's will be considered as and when until a successful candidate is appointed so do not delay in applying.TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.