|Job Title||Senior Manager - Corporate Partnership Development - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Job Published||25 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this well respected international youth charity, they are currently recruiting for a Senior Corporate Development Manager to join their corporate fundraising team. You will be responsible for recruiting new corporate partners through proactive approaches and utilising the networks of the corporate volunteer board.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Delivering ambitious corporate income through corporate donations, cause related marketing and event sponsorship
- Develop, manage and report your pipeline of opportunities
- Manage the current portfolio of corporate partners
- Creating exciting and innovative partnership proposals
- Lead the negotiations and pitch processes to win new partnerships for allocated prospects including, strategic partnerships and Charity of the Year relationships
- Work with the corporate volunteer board, senior management and also work independently to develop and deliver ideas
- Line management of one team member
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in creating, planning and delivering a corporate fundraising plan
- Evidence of successful acquisition of partnerships of significant value
- Experience of working with high level volunteers
- Experience of developing and cultivating partnerships with key suppliers and partners
- Results-oriented, with ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, team environment
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.