|Job Title||Senior Major Donor Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£33,350 - 34,000 per year|
|Job Published||16 Nov 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This high profile animal charity is now recruiting for a Senior Major Donor Executive to join their successful philanthropy team. You will be responsible for researching and stewarding a portfolio of major donors to ensure their long-term support. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in major donor fundraising who is keen to work within a supportive and ambitious team.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Personally manage relationships with a portfolio of major individual donors
- Support the senior management team with the development of relationships with donors
- Identify prospective new major donors, interpreting your research to plan their engagement and cultivation
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of making significant asks from HNWIs
- Experience of creating and implementing individual donor cultivation and solicitation plans
- Experience of communicating effectively both verbally and in writing and presenting information appropriately to a range of audiences
Closing date: 15th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.