|Job Title||Senior Legacy Marketing Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k - 39k per year|
|Job Published||23 Sep 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This is a great opportunity to join this leading health charity as a Senior Legacy Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for further developing the legacy income stream by managing acquisition campaigns, providing insight and delivering results.
This organisation offer a flexible working environment and pride themselves on their dynamic and creative culture. You could be an integral part of the team.
You will be responsible for:
- To oversee the development and implementation of the legacy acquisition strategy across multiple channels
- Liaising with external agencies and suppliers and managing the expenditure budget
- To work closely with regional fundraisers to develop a regional legacy strategy
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of direct marketing to individuals either in the charity or commercial sector
- Experience of developing/managing business plans and budget
- Experience of writing, editing and proofing copy
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Closing date for applications: 30th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.