|Job Title||Senior Individual Giving Fundraiser (Retention) - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32800 - £36300 per annum|
|Job Published||06 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is working alongside a leading UK children's charity to recruit a Senior Individual Giving Fundraiser - Retention, to join their highly successful Individual Giving fundraising team. This is a full time, maternity contract position, working for at their head office in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic direct marketing fundraiser to join the team for a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for running a variety of campaigns to maximise the contribution from both new and existing donors.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Contribute to and manage plans to maximise long and short term income from new and existing supporters as well as reducing attrition.
- Develop and execute direct marketing campaigns focusing on upgrade & reactivation programmes through all channels
- Deliver the agreed departmental strategy, goals and standards.
- Work effectively with other departments in fundraising and other functions within the organisation to maximise income for children.
- Deliver fundraising budget in line with business requirements.
The successful applicant will have the following skills/experience:
- Proven management of direct marketing campaigns, including but not limited to telemarketing activity
- Donor/supporter recruitment and/or retention techniques
- Management of several campaigns at one time
- Experience of managing a range of agency relationships
Closing date: Friday 10th July, 3pm.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.