|Job Title||Senior Individual Giving Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32800 - £35300 per annum|
|Job Published||01 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is working alongside one of the leading UK children's charities to recruit a Senior Individual Giving Fundraiser to join their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position, working for at their head office in London.
This is an exciting opportunities for the successful candidate to join one of the sector's most successful Individual Giving fundraising teams, working on a variety of successful Direct Marketing campaigns.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Development and implementation of effective donor recruitment campaigns
- Managing donor recruitment channels
- Working with agencies and suppliers.
- Working closely with the Fundraising Manager to evaluate and report on activity.
- Assist the Fundraising Manager with the budgeting and forecasting of expenditure and income.
- Contribute to the Fundraising division's purpose of maximising income from supporters and potential supporters by taking responsibility to carry out fundraising activity.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience of direct marketing (within fundraising, although not essential)
- Experience of success in delivering results as set out in a team or departmental plan.
- Experience and ability of managing several campaigns at once
- Experience donor recruitment and/or retention techniques
Closing date: Monday 11th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.