|Job Title||Senior Healthcare Professional Engagement Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32k per year|
|Job Published||27 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||Healthcare Team|
Our client is a leading chronic disease management charity and due to growth they have an exciting new vacancy for a Senior Healthcare Professional Engagement Offer.
We are seeking a proactive individual who can work alongside the Head of Healthcare Professional Engagement to engage with, influence and collaborate with healthcare professionals in order to improve the patent outcomes and experiences. The priorities being:
- Increasing the skills of healthcare professionals to deliver good care.
- Build strong and effective relationships with healthcare professionals.
- Developing tools that support healthcare professionals to deliver good care, whilst increasing the ability to reach and support more patients living with the chronic disease.
Key skills for applicants include:
- Project management
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Self starter
- Ability to manage ones own work load
- Budgetary management
- A strong networker with influencing skills
*** Closing date - 31/07/2015 ***
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com