|Job Title||Senior Fundraising Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£25.5k per year|
|Job Published||15 Oct 2015|
|Contact Name||Regional Team|
Are you looking for flexible working in a friendly environment?
I am working with a unique Charity in the heart of Wolverhampton. We are looking for someone who is confident in bid writing and generate high quality applications. Within this role you will manage a portfolio of funders to ensure good quality donor care. As well as this you will need to have line management experience as you will be line manging a Trust Fundraising Officer. This role contains a strategic element in that you will work alongside colleagues to identify funding needs and aid in the development of key projects and applications.
Please note this role can either be Full Time, Part Time (3 days) or Job Share.
This an exciting opportunity for someone with the following abilities;
- Experience of compiling successful large and medium bids autonomously
- Experience of revenue/project fundraising
- Experience of project monitoring and evaluation
- Experience of using a CRM database to log and extract fundraising data
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually, to meet targets and deadlines, within a strict budget
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and listening.
- Ability to write proposals and reports
To discuss the role in more detail please call Ellisa Thompson 0191 2299595
To apply for this fantastic role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference J53460EJT and the job title Senior Fundraiser Officer
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.