|Job Title||Senior Fundraising Manager - Special Events - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£44000 - £49000 per annum|
|Job Published||19 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
A leading UK children's charity seeks to recruit a Special Events Fundraising Manager to join their fundraising team. This is a full time, 12 month maternity contract position, working for at their head office in London.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- To maximise income from committee-led special events and deliver a programme of engagement and stewardship events for the various audiences
- To lead and manage the Special Events team.
- To define and deliver a strategy for growth from committee led/special events that will contribute to the wider events strategy and Fundraising Operations strategy.
- To deliver the portfolio of committee led fundraising events to achieve budget.
- To create and deliver a long term programme of engagement and stewardship events.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience and technical knowledge of event management and fundraising.
- Excellent ability to establish, develop and maintain relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, including senior level individuals to achieve desired outcomes.
- The ability to plan, monitor and implement major projects to agreed deadlines often with conflicting priorities.
- Track record of successfully delivering large scale events and for defining and delivering a strategy for growth in income from events.
Closing date: Monday 1st June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.