|Job Title||Senior Fundraising Manager - Major Giving (London) - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£48500 - £61000 per annum|
|Job Published||01 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
A leading UK children's charity seeks to recruit a Senior Major Giving Fundraising Manager to join their highly successful major giving team. This is a full time position working at their head office in London.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Major Giving Manager, who is looking to take their professional experience to the next level and work for a very successful and established organisation.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Create strategies to increase the value of individual and institutional donors giving with a particular focus on six and seven figure gifts
- Create and manage activities within Major Giving with the goal of securing major gifts and maximising income from existing high value donors and contribute to an increase in major giving income
- Place a particular focus on creating and developing a strategy and plan for major giving fundraising, including developing relationships across directorates in order to unlock and enhance opportunities to secure such funds
- Play a key role in the leadership team for Major Giving, developing a strategy to build on increasing income year on year
- Lead and set the example in raising money from the most senior and significant donors
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of leading a team of major gift fundraisers (or equivalent) to build profitable individual relationships and secure significant major gift income
- Track record of successfully asking for and delivering high level major gifts and for defining and delivering a strategy for growth in income from major gifts.
- Extensive staff management and experience leading a team to deliver results including an ability to empower and support those who work with and for them.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate confidently and clearly with senior board-level and trustee audiences.
- Ability to plan, monitor and implement major projects to agreed deadlines often with conflicting priorities.
Closing date: Wednesday 10th June 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.