|Job Title||Senior Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£33k - 37k per year|
|Job Published||21 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
This position is a unique opportunity for an individual to join a growing charity and take responsibility for developing, implementing and reviewing a successful fundraising strategy for the organisation. This post is responsible for overseeing and leading the organisation's challenge events, community, trusts/statutory fundraising work, as well as playing a key role in helping the organisation develop their major donor and corporate income streams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development of a successful fundraising strategy
- Manage the fundraising income and expenditure budget
- Lead, support and line manage the four person fundraising team
- Generate new business and develop new fundraising ideas and activities
- Develop the supporter journey model
For the role you should have the following:
- Strong experience of fundraising or
- Successful business development in the commercial sector with a strong desire to work in the not for profit sector
- A proven track record of meeting income targets either within a fundraising position or a sales role
- Ability to lead a team
Closing Date: Monday 1st February 2016
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Daisy on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.