|Job Title||Senior Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Job Published||23 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This benevolent fund helps provide support to families across the UK and they are now looking for a Senior Fundraising Manager to join their small but ambitious team. You will be responsible for maximising relationships with key supporters including corporates, major donors and committees.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To manage the portfolio of key business supporters ensuring the charity delivers the agreed services, plans and objectives
- Driving major corporate partner to deliver or exceed planned fundraising target
- To develop workplace promotions including implementation of communications plans
- To research, develop and implement a recognition scheme for long standing business supporters
- To support the existing network of volunteer Regional Committees to increase net income from regional events
- To research and implement a major donor strategy to secure personal donations of £1,000+ including events
- To line manage the Events & Marketing Administrator and Fundraising Administrator
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in corporate fundraising or commercial sales
- An understanding of how to manage client or donor relationships within large and complex organisations and companies
- Persuasive and professional oral and written communication skills
- Experience of developing and cultivating partnerships with key suppliers and partners
- Results-oriented, with ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, team environment
Closing Date: 17th April
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.