|Job Title||Senior Fundraising Executive - Major Donor - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27,182 to £28,491 per annum|
|Job Published||27 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
This leading UK care charity is recruiting for a Senior Major Gifts Officer to join its successful fundraising team. This is a perfect role for someone with previous experience of generating income from major donors, or someone with transferable skills who wishes to learn more about major gifts fundraising.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Contribute to the development of the major donor income for the charity
- Work with the Senior Fundraising Manager to identify and research major donor prospects with a view to developing personal plans for donors which lead to financial asks
- To generate income from a portfolio of mid-level and lower level major donor prospects, achieving your own annual income target
- Organise and manage relevant fundraising and cultivation events in collaboration with colleagues from other departments
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of raising restricted and unrestricted income for projects or transferable experience
- Experience of successful supporter and client relationship management
- Understanding of fundraising, sales, marketing or similar
- Experience of proposal writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working to financial targets
Closing date: 11th February 2016
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.